Thursday, November 29, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

The flight home was not as horrible as I thought it would be with my little bundle of energy x 10. The thing I was most pleased with is that she didn't poop!! Imagine trying to wrestle an alligator that had a poopy butt on an airplane! I think she cried for the last hour of our Hong Kong to San Francisco flight, but I really don't remember now. It all feels like a dream, and seems very distant.

We were so happy to finally make it home, and Jie Ling couldn't wait to finally see her big sister Aimee! The girls and I slept from 6 pm to midnight, and then we got up and Ya Ya helped me with laundry (literally) and we ate and changed etc...Oh and Ya Ya has only had 1 bath since we've had her!!! I'm not proud of this fact, I just don't want to upset her! I hate being the bad guy, but I think tomorrow is the big day!

Today has been pretty awesome! I made a big bed on the living room floor and the baby girls and I slept from 4 am to 2 pm. We all woke up feeling good and refreshed. I even made pancakes, and anyone who knows me, knows this is a real miracle. Xiao Ya has been running all over playing with toys, eating, pooping, drinking, and wanting to be held quite a bit...She loves all her siblings she hadn't met and has just been a joy. She chased the cat when she met her, so I guess this isn't going to be a problem. Everything has been a complete opposite experience from Jie Ling. I'm wondering how long this bliss is going to last??

No comments: