Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Down Day.










As much as mom and I wanted to jump into a cab again today, or head off to the park, we decided to stay in today for some much needed down time.




We are all doing well, and I'm learning (!!!!!! It's 3:30 am and Jie Ling just got up!!!!!) more things about my baby daugher:






  • Wrestling a small alligator would be easier than changing her poopy diaper.


  • She wakes up very happy


  • Water is the choice of drink


  • Does not like getting dressed or undressed


  • Will only suck her thumb when she's asleep


  • At times she seems to have ADHD times 10 (if you don't believe this ask my mom!)


  • Likes both her parents (still prefers Dad and Grandpa over mom)


  • Loves the stroller & sitting in a high chair


  • Hates elevators


  • Is a beginning reader


  • Is not a snuggler


  • Will not eat any fruit (yet)


  • Will not eat any food that is disguised in her rice


  • Loves congee


  • Likes to play "gotcha last" with her dad


  • Loves to wrestle with Jake

We are leaving today for Guangzhou with mixed feelings. I miss my 3 kids at home, but I'm not homesick and mom and I don't want this trip to end!! (I'm not sure what the guys would say?)

1 comment:

Doug said...

Congratulations KC! Baby Ya-Ya sure looks happy with her new family. I'm very happy for you and your family. Have a safe trip back.

--susan