Sunday, November 25, 2007

Girl Gone Wild


We have not been able to update our blog since arriving in Guangzhou as our baby Ya Ya keeps all 6 of us running! When I mentioned that changing her diaper was like wrestling a small alligator, I'd like to upgrade that statement to a large sized crocodile. This might seem like an over statement, but it isn't. I'm thinking of videotaping the event and sending it to the WWF. I'm sure we could draw crowds, her and I. Right now she has 3 losses, and I have 4 wins!! Ya mom! This girl may have a future that we never dreamed of. I am also so thankful that Mike decided to travel with us, as our little monkey needs intense physical play that this mama just can't do. She loves to be thrown, and tossed all about! (I will write more later. Our princess has pooped.)





3 comments:

K Mom said...

Yay...you finally got some snuggle time! Love that picture. I can't wait until you guys get home!

marcy said...

Oh, I love the pictures! She is so busy in every one except the one where she's sleeping--even in the medical she's busy investigating something! What fun. Thanks for sharing.
Marcy

The Babets said...

She is soo cute!!! Hope you have a safe and uneventful trip home. I hope she got her "wild" out before the long ride home!
Deb