Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Holidays are OVER!!










And I really don't think I could be any happier! I really tried to keep things as simple as possible for baby Ya Ya, but of course things still got very crazy!
Ya Ya's progress is slow, soooo slow. It's so hard to describe what she's like or what exactly it is she's doing that is so difficult, but we are all pretty tired and cranky. When she's happy (or even not screaming) she is the cutest baby in the universe! BUT in a split second it can all change and the screamfest begins. She gets ticked off pretty easily, and I'm doing my best to teach her basic sign, but it's coming very slowly. I'm extremely lucky that she sleeps and eats great, and when she's happy she plays so well, but when she gets mad it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...
Baby Ya Ya has decided that my days on the computer are over, which is a good thing I suppose.

No comments: