Friday, October 5, 2007

Our LOA is HERE!!!!


Hang on Honey, Mama's Coming!!!!!

Oh sweet girl how your life is going to change. I know you're going to be so scared and so confused, and I promise to try and do my best during your transition. Your family is very excited to meet you, and Jie Ling can't wait to share all the toys with you!! (?) Oh sweetie pie did you know you have two big brothers and three big sisters? You also have two sets of grandparents, a ton of aunts, uncles, and around 20 cousins, and we all live fairly near each other!! Your grandparents have been studying Chinese like mad, and well...your mom is a little nutty and has just recently taken an 8th grade math position, but don't stress too much honey, it's only part time!!

Oh Xiao Ya my heart is not cautious anymore!! You are going to be our daughter, our sister, our neice, our grandaughter, our cousin, our friend!! You have a family that is going to love you so much and we can't wait to learn and see your personality! Are you a serious girl? What makes you giggle? Did you know your mom loves to sing songs that get on everyone's nerves? Your dad is pretty serious and loves to fish, and likes to bring home M&Ms for his baby girls. Do you have a sweet tooth? Guess what else? One of your sisters likes to sleep with her mama! Would you like to snuggle with a mama at night and read books in bed? I do like to fall asleep with the tv on, so you'll have to get used to that!! We also love to sleep, so this is one requirement you must fulfill!

More later...

3 comments:

The Babets said...

I am soo happy for you!!! I have been keeping an Eye on your site. She has such a wonderful smile! I am Deb from Ohio I adopted Kai from Xuancheng in March He is 3 I had sent you some photos a while back. I will pray for a fast TA fo you. Any idea when you will travel? I would love to send some updated photos of Kai to his nanny if you wouldnt mind taking them with you. E-mail me and let me know.
One BIG step closer!!!
Deb

K.C. said...

Deb, yes of course I'd take some pictures of your son with me! I don't have your email...so let me know.
We are hoping to travel in early November. I just can't wait to finally hold my baby!

The Babets said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.