Friday, March 21, 2008

Her Family Found Her!


The little girl that I dreamed may be own, has found her family! This is such great news, and I'm so happy for the family, and even happier for this sweet girl.


Mom, if you're reading this blog, I just wanted you to be the first to know (besides Mike and the kids of course) that our next family member won't be from China :( In my heart of hearts I know that he/she is in Ethiopia. I'm sure already born...maybe has a limb difference...maybe hard of hearing...maybe something more...


To those of you who think I'm crazy? You're right!! I am! But what makes it okay for me is others are crazy too!!! Yah for the crazy people!!!!


And...now I'm late for work.


Love, k.c.

3 comments:

Angel said...

Naahhhh... not crazy... Just courageous! :0) I think it's so great. Angel

K.C. said...

It's so great when others truly get it. Thanks!

Momtofour said...

Well at least you know you aren't alone in your craziness.... I would LOVE to adopt from Ethiopia! We are just now starting our second China adoption (will be our 5th child) and pretty much everyone thinks we're crazy too. I just think we are crazy blessed, that's all! :)